Bespoke & Custom Printed Tapes
Say it with tape! Do you ship fragile goods? Need to mark out areas in your warehouse? Or you want to let everyone know your products are eco-friendly, vegan, made in the UK, or that you’re collaborating with a new sponsor?
Print slogans and messages on your adhesive tapes to provide handing instructions, contents information, storage guidelines and warnings, and lots more. Bespoke printed tape is also a simple, attractive and cost-effective way to advertise your logo and promote your company every time you dispatch your goods.
Get a free quotation via our bulk order form below or download our brochure and send an email to email@example.com.
Our customisable options include:
- Type of tape: heavy-duty vinyl, low-noise polypropylene, or eco-friendly paper tape
- Width of roll: 25mm, 48mm, or 75mm
- Length of tape: 66m, 150m, or 990m (machine tape)
- Colours: each design may feature up to four colours (we recommend using the PANTONE colour system to ensure high-quality, vibrant and accurate colour printing)
- Text & logos: (we kindly ask you email these to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minimum order quantity: 72 rolls (2-3 boxes!).
Please see below for more details and lead times.
By branding your adhesive tapes with your company logo, slogan, designs and message, your customers will receive a professional-looking parcel and recognise your packaging as soon as their goods arrive.
Not only will your customers be able to identify your products instantly, but your brand will always be visible, whether in storage or in transit, at every stage of the delivery process.
Once we have all details from you we will supply a digital proof to ensure you are happy with the final design and placement. Should any alterations be required, we will be happy to revise the design. Once the proof has been accepted your dedicated account manager will provide a timescale for delivery. (Please note the lead time may be up to 14 days from artwork approval.)
Our tapes have a standard core size and can be used with a range of dispensers. Please note you will need a specialist dispenser for e-tape™ products due to the smaller core size.